To provide services in a pro-active way, SHM Shipcare offers a Fleet Service Agreement (FSA) program which primarily focuses on the needs of Ship Owners, Fleet Managers, and Vessel Super intendents to improve operational readiness of their safety equipment,at low and predictable costs.
Through this program, our clients are able to capitalize on our technical expertise and decades of experience in inspecting, servicing, and maintaining complete range of safety equipment onboard. Wealso provide preventive maintenance training for the crew and operators, which include weekly and monthly checks,to ensure increased reliability and longer life- cycle of the equipment.
The SHM Advantage:
- All-India,Singapore,Dubai,Malaysia,and SriLanka coverage
- Track record for timely services complying with latest IMO SOLAS regulations
- Interactive online portal for issuance and tracking of service certificates
- Major flag administration and class approvals
- Approved by over 40 life-saving equipment manufacturers
- Over 300 trained engineers and technicians
- Certified workshops well-equipped with genuine spares
- Custom bonded warehouses for stocking duty free spares
- Licensed to dispose Pyrotechnics as per PESO and DG Shipping guidelines